Thursday, February 25, 2010

The round pegs in square holes

School of Creative and Performing arts has tons of talented kids. Not to mention well dressed ones. I suppose the artistic juices run further than just their majors. So being apart of such a free, accepting art school, I've felt the need to blog some of the wonderfull outfits I get to see everyday. I find the diversity in the students styles have broadend my fashion spectrum and I owe them a big thanks. So heres to you, the fashionably fabulous student body of SCPA! I love you artsy fartsy people!


Pictured: Jonathan (left) &; Simon (right)

Jonathan
Sign: Aries
Major: Drama
Interesting tid-bit: Exchange student from Norway
Simon
Sign: Scorpio
Interesting Tid-bit: Au pair that works in Boston. From Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment