Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If only snow was cotten candy

Snow day today! Thank goodness. hey it helped give me some down time to get something going with this new blog! Most of all of this post's inspiration was my moms closet.




Black thermal dress: MODA prima
Cream/Peach chocker: Vintage
Flower necklace (used as bracelet): Charlot Russe
Purple stone wrist cuff: Indain shop outside the Hilton (sorry dont remember the name and it has most upsettingly shut down)



Same as listed above.
ADDED
Long multiple pearl necklace: Forever 21
Black rimmed glasses: Goodwill
Over the shoulder black hipster: Moms closet
Pink Silk scarf: Italy
Black socks: Forever 21
Snake skin platforms: Goodwill


Black floor length dress: Express
Jean jacket: Hollister Co.
Combat Boots: Madden Girl

1 comment:

  1. Hello Anna! I found your blog today and is awesome! I am your biggest Portuguese fan and I love to see you at taking the stage, you're a great dancer! Congratulations, you're beautiful, I'm a big fan of yours. Many kisses, Susana.

    ReplyDelete